● The Warranty Extension has to be requested within 6 months from the original purchase date of the product (invoice date) and can only be granted to customers who have purchased the MSI product within Europe.
● The extension of the warranty period commences with the expiry date of the original warranty period of the product.
● A repair during the period of the warranty extension does not lead to a renewed extension of the warranty period.
● After the purchase, MSI will provide you with a warranty extension document via e-mail - a proof of warranty extension purchase.
● The warranty extension period is effective from the expiration of the original warranty period and will last for one or two years. The scope of such a Warranty Extension will be limited to malfunctions that occur within the warranty period and under normal usage conditions. In any of the following conditions, whether the product is within the original warranty period or warranty extension Period, MSI may refuse to provide the maintenance service, or may request to pay for related parts and labor charges, as well as the shipping charges:
― Lack of proof of warranty extension
― The complete unit or parts of the product has gone beyond the warranty period;
― Any breakdown or damage caused by non-compliance of regulations stated in the user manual, or improper packaging, storage and use;
― Any breakdown or damage caused by installation, repair, modification or removal (signs of breakage, damage or loss of the product compliance label) performed by service centers or personnel not authorized by MSI;
― Errors or damage caused by the use of third-party products or third-party spare parts;
― Serial number pasted on a complete unit or the parts are broken, defective or do not tally with the mainframe;
― Any breakdown or damage caused by accidental factors or man-made reasons (including computer virus, moving, compression, scratch (scrape), hit, crash, high temperature, high humidity, water inflow, use of inapplicable voltage, non-factory battery and transformer, stain, corrosion, etc.);
― Any breakdown or damage caused by the use of pirate software;
― Any scrape (scratch), liquid leak, crack, etc. on the LCD screen surface;
― Any breakdown or damage caused by natural disasters and human calamities (such as earthquake, fire, riot, etc.)
● Notebook / AIO PC battery and other free accessories or bundles (e.g. mouse, keyboard, headset) are regarded as consumable parts and are not covered by Warranty Extension Program.
● The warranty extension is being sold in selected European countries.
● The Warranty Extension Period is valid in Europe.
● The Warranty Extension doesn't apply to international warranty, the warranty extension is only valid for the country where the purchase was done.
● The Warranty Extension Program may offer additional comprehensive service and support. However, such additional comprehensive support shall be subject to domestic subsidiary policies of such country and may vary in different situations.
● MSI will not return any spare part of the notebook that has been replaced as part of the extended warranty service.
● In case of a problem with repair during the extended warranty period MSI guarantees money return - 40% of selling value.
● Both ways transportation cost is covered by MSI.
● The warranty extension includes, in case event of justified claims, a free pick-up and return service.
● The buyer's rights under the applicable national or European legislation are not affected by this extended warranty.
● MSI is not liable for the loss of stored data in the case of products that are under this guarantee extension or for products outside the guarantee extension. As part of the extended warranty, MSI is not liable for damage to property, downtime, rental or rental equipment, travel expenses, lost profits, or the like; MSI's liability is limited to the maximum purchase price of the product.
● Software errors, data loss or data recovery are not covered by the warranty extension.
● In case service will exchange the device for another one there is a possibility to transfer the warranty extension. Should the device be exchanged by the reseller, customer should provide MSI with a document to confirm the exchange. Such document have to include the serial number of the original device and the serial number of the new device.
For more details please contact us under the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org